Sunday, August 31, 2008

French Manicure.

Yesterday was a pretty good day.
Teachers' Day celebrations in the Morning,
followed by Captains' Ball.
and lunch at Sakae with Corinne, Julia and Yuka,
Nicolette joined us soon after.

ohoh and did I mention,
Yuka is super cute and funny!
hahahah anyways it was good time spent cos I hadn't met up with them for sucha long time.

stayed over at Julia's,
actually Corinne and Yuka were supposed to join us for our Movie Marathon,
but while walking home,
they realised they had cell.

so it was just me, Julia and the dogs.
hahah, anyhows I finally finished watching my New Police Story,
Chasing Liberty and,
What a Girl Wants.
good shows good shows.

Ballet in the afternoon,
and Jumbo seafood restaurant for dinner,
good stuff.

I had Chilli Crab, Cereal Prawns, Baby Squids, Scallops, Roast Duck and I forgot what else,
but the bill amounted to...alot.
hahah just the crabs alone cost 100bucks,
so go figure.

No comments: